Sunday, September 12, 2010

Football Sunday!

It's been a long week here, Jackson, Mackenzie, and myself have been sick. Jackson came down with a cough a couple of weeks ago then Mackenzie got it, then I got it. We took them both to the pediatrician and they put Jackson on antibiotics. He seems to be pretty much all the way better since he started taking his medicine but Mackenzie is still coughing a little bit, as am I. On a good note, Mackenzie is on a 3 night streak of sleeping for 12 hours straight. Yes, 12 hours!

Here are a few pics of our Sunday:

Jackson wasn't eating his cheese sandwich for lunch until his animal crackers were standing in the bites. And he thought it was hilarious!


Sporting a McNabb jersey...it was a clearance find and a great way for him to make friends around here (even if McNabb doesn't play for the Eagles anymore).


Watching a little bit of football with Mackenzie.


Now just watching Mackenzie. I'm pretty sure she won this staring contest.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Katie!
    I found this blog through your other blog and Friday Blog Hop! I am your newest follower! Your children are adorable and precious and all that hair on your daughter! My third child had a head full of hair too and never lost it!
    I hope everyone is feeling better by now!

    Come by and visit me at "A Slice of Smith Life"
    Tracy
    http://www.asliceofsmithlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete