Wednesday, February 24, 2010

February 24

Today was a big day for all of us. We were all very excited because I had a doctor's appointment and the anatomy ultrasound! But I had to wait until 5:45 for the appointment. While we waited, we did some normal things and today I gave Jackson his first haircut. He looked handsome beforehand, but now he looks supremely handsome. I tried to get a good picture after I cut it, but he was too busy to sit still for a really good shot. I should have done a before and after, but I didn't.

After the haircut Jackson refused to take his second nap which made me worried that he would be fussy at the doctor's appointment, but he was his usual well-behaved self. We didn't really like the ultrasound technician- she wasn't personable and went so fast capturing and measuring everything. All the measurements were good and everything looks healthy. At the very end she checked the gender. She kept saying she was trying to get a better angle then said it's a girl! That was my feeling all along, but it's hard to be super excited yet because the tech didn't sound too definitive, which I guess you can't be completely certain unless you're certain you can see if it's a boy. Looks like I need to (ok, want to) go buy some girl clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment