Thursday, October 22, 2009

Fun Thursday

Jackson had a big day today. This morning we started the day with some crawling practice. And he did great! He is getting so close. He likes to get up on his hands and knees to rock, and up to his hands and feet at times. He usually flops to his belly when he reaches out, but sometimes he scoots his knees under himself. Another day or two...
Matt was sick today so me and Jackson were steering clear- which meant that I took Jackson to work with me. We have the best baby boy ever. I took his pack n'play and the front carrier to keep him occupied and happy. During the first class he played with his toys in the pack n'play until it was time for the trampoline (on the opposite side of the gym). Jackson came with us on the tramp and helped show the girls how to do swivelhips. During the second class, Jackson started to get tired and was a little fussy in the pack n'play, so I strapped him in the front carrier, and he was happy as can be watching the kids roll and jump around. Then after the kids left, he patiently waited while I put the mats away. As soon as we got home, Jackson passed out and took a 2 hour nap. Seriously, best baby boy ever.




FREE DIAPERS at Feed Your Stash Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment